Another healthy and quick lunch (ready in under 30 minutes!) you can enjoy during the last weeks of summer. Super easy to prepare, it’s foolproof.
What you need:
- A knife and a chopping board
- A big pan with high edges
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 1 cup lentils & quinoa mix (125gr)
- 1/2 cup bacon – I used lardons (100gr)
- 1/2 cup green peas (80gr)
- 1 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes (400gr)
- 1/4 cup Orzo pasta (50gr)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan (25gr)
- 1 handful basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt & pepper
Before you start:
- Chop the basil
Ready to go?
- In a pan, cook the bacon for 5 minutes over medium-high heat until it becomes crispy.
- Add the tomatoes, the chopped basil & sugar. Fill the empty tin of tomatoes with water and empty it in the pan. Add the green peas and bring to boil.
- Add the Orzo pasta and gently cook according to package instructions until it becomes tender (mine was 10min).
- Add the lentils & quinoa mix and cook according to package instruction (mine was 5min). Add the grated parmesan, stir & let it melt. Finally add salt & pepper to taste and serve in a bowl with extra cheese on top.
- BON APPÉTIT !