In a rush and it’s dinner time? Try this One Pot Cod, Chorizo & Bean Stew which will be ready in less than 30 minutes!
What you need:
- A knife and a chopping board
- A big pan
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 2 cod fillets
- 125gr cooking chorizo
- 1 onion
- 200gr chopped tinned tomatoes
- 400gr butter beans
- 150ml water (3/4 cup)
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Before you start:
- Finely chop the onion
- Cut the chorizo in small pieces
- Add salt & pepper on the cod fillets
- Drain the butter beans
- Chop the parsley (not sure how to? Check this video)
Ready to go?
- Place a pan on medium heat and add the olive oil, then the chopped onion to cook for 5 minutes until soften.
- Add the sliced chorizo to cook for a few minutes, mix and then add the chopped tomatoes, the water, salt & pepper and bring to boil.
- Place the cod fillets in the middle of the pan and reduce the heat so it gently simmers for 10 minutes.
- Add the butter beans and cook for 5 minutes until hot.
- Serve in bowls and add the chopped parsley on top.
- BON APPÉTIT !
Similar recipes from the Beginner’s Cookbook you may like: