The ideal meal when you’re tired and don’t want to cook but eat something that feels healthy and naughty at the same time! You will love it ❤
What you need:
- A knife and a chopping board
- A pot & a drainer to cook the pasta
- A blender to make the creamy sauce
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 200gr spaghetti
- 1 avocado
- 1 handful spinach
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/8 cup basil
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 cup pasta water
- Salt & pepper
Before you start:
- Squeeze half a lemon
- Peel the garlic clove
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the seed and peel it
Ready to go?
- Place a pan on medium high heat and bring the water to boil to cook the spaghetti following the instructions on the package.
- While the spaghetti are cooking, add all the other ingredients in the blender and hold.
- 3 minutes before your pasta are ready, take 1 cup of water from the pan and add it in your blender.
- Blend till it makes a smooth sauce (adjust the quantity of water to your taste).
- Drain the pasta, combine everything and serve immediately.
- BON APPÉTIT !
Similar recipes from the Beginner’s Cookbook you may like:
- One-Pot Healthy Pasta
- Ravioli with Sautéed Asparagus, Walnuts & Lemon Butter Sauce
- One Pot Asparagus Mushroom Pasta