A classic, with a healthy twist. And it only takes around 10 minutes to prepare! This is a perfect meal if you want to avoid carbs.
What you need:
- A knife and a chopping board
- A pan with a lid
- A small bowl to mix the eggs
- A whisk (if you don’t have one, use a fork)
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 5 eggs
- 5 mushrooms
- Asparagus tips (around 9 or 100gr)
- 1 onion
- A bit of butter
- Salt & pepper
Before you start:
- Mince the onion
- Slice the mushrooms finely
- Cut the asparagus tips in 3
- Chop the parsley (not sure how to? Check this video)
Ready to go?
- Over medium-high heat add a bit of butter in a pan. Add the minced onion for 3-4 minutes till it becomes transparent. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 more minutes till golden. Add the cut asparagus (and butter if needed), stir and put the lid on to cook for 5 minutes.
- During that time, lightly whisk together the eggs in a bowl with some salt, pepper, and the minced parsley.
- When the asparagus are cooked, remove the lid and add the egg mixture to the pan and swirl to coat the bottom of the pan. Cook for 3 minutes until the top is thickened and there is no more standing liquid (I like runny omelette, so depending on your taste, you may cook it for longer).
- Using a spatula, cut it in half and serve in a plate.
- BON APPÉTIT !