This salad will make you feel good and won’t leave you hungry. Ready in 15 minutes only, it’s now part of my favorites.
What you need:
- A knife and a chopping board
- A pot and a colander to cook the quinoa
- A big bowl for the salad
- A small bowl for the dressing
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 170gr quinoa (1 cup)
- 230gr cherry tomatoes (1 cup)
- 2 avocados
- 80gr fresh spinach
- 40gr Feta cheese
- 3 spring onions
- 2 garlic cloves (the garlic will taste strong since it’s uncooked, so you may prefer to limit it to 1 clove)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Ready to go?
- Cook the quinoa according to package instructions.
- While it’s cooking, put the spinach in a big bowl.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and set aside.
- Slice the spring onions (keeping the leaves out) and set aside.
- Dice the avocados and set aside.
- Dice the Feta and set aside.
- When the quinoa is cooked, add it to the spinach in the large bowl, toss and leave for a few minutes (the heat from the quinoa will soften the spinach).
- Prepare your dressing: whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt and minced garlic.
- Toss everything and it’s ready to be served.
- BON APPÉTIT !