Enjoy a meal-sized bowl filled with simple and fresh ingredients in this healthy vegetarian recipe.
What you need:
- A knife and a chopping board
- Some baking sheet
- 2 serving bowls (optional)
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 1 broccoli head
- 150gr edamame (1 cup)
- 30gr fresh spinach (1 cup)
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Sauce of your taste for serving: balsamic glaze or soy sauce are nice
Ready to go?
- Let’s prepare the broccoli first:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Cut the broccoli head into pieces and place them on a baking sheet.
- Pour over the olive oil
- Bake for 15 minutes
- While the broccolis are in the oven, let’s prepare the rest; add in each serving bowl:
- Fresh Spinach
- Edamame (if frozen, put them in a bowl, cover with cling film and put in the microwave for 2 minutes until warmed)
- The avocado
- The roasted broccoli once ready
- Add anything else you may like: pine nuts, spring onions, etc.
- Cook the eggs:
- Over medium-high heat add a bit of butter in a pan.
- Fry the eggs for 2 minutes
- Add 1 fried egg on top of each bowl
- BON APPÉTIT !