So easy to make and sooooo good!
What you need:
- A mixing bowl
- An oven grid
- Baking paper
- A pot
Ingredients for 12-15 macaroons:
- 140gr desiccated coconut
- 90gr sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 handful flaked almonds
- 30gr dark chocolate
- 5 tablespoons milk (adjust to taste)
Ready to go?
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Make the macaroons:
- Mix the coconut and the sugar.
- Add 2 white eggs, and mix with your hands making sure it’s well mixed together.
- On a baking paper, make macaroons with the help of a teaspoon.
- Shape them with your fingers, making the macaroons a bit flatter and shaping a cross on top.
- Add a few almonds on top.
- Cook in the oven for 13 minutes (check them out regularly as they cook very quickly and you don’t want them to burn!)
- Once cooked, set aside so they become to room temperature
- Let’s prepare the chocolate:
- In a pot, melt the chocolate with the milk
- Dip the bottom of the macaroons in the melted chocolate and put them bottom up back on the baking paper for them to dry.
- BON APPÉTIT !