This is definitely not your everyday salad: roasted potatoes with grilled chorizo, sweetness of the honey-mustard sauce and a fresh twist with rocket in there.
What you need:
- A knife and a chopping board
- An oven proof dish
- A large bowl
- A serving dish (optional)
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 1kg potatoes
- 100gr chorizo
- 70gr rocket salad (4 big handfuls)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 spring onions (optional)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt & pepper
Before you Start:
- Mince the garlic cloves
- Cut the potatoes in chunks (2-3 cm each)
- Finely slice the chorizo
- Mince the spring onions
Ready to go?
- Roast the potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- In the oven proof dish: toss the potato chunks, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 minced garlic cloves, the thyme, salt & pepper.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, switch the oven to grill mode for 5 minutes.
- Add the chorizo slices and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Let it rest for a few minutes.
- To prepare the sauce:
- In a big bowl, mix together the rest of the olive oil (1 tablespoon), the vinegar, the mustard, honey, spring onions, salt and pepper.
- Add the potatoes/chorizo and toss.
- In a nice serving dish:
- Put 2/3 of the salad at the bottom
- Add the potatoes/chorizo preparation
- Put the rest of the salad on top
- BON APPÉTIT !