Feeling like eating a burger but don’t want to feel guilty afterwards? Then you should try these Chicken Avocado Burgers with Parmesan Broccolis! It will take less than 25min to prepare and tastes delicious.
What you need:
- A knife and a chopping board
- If the chicken is not already minced: a mini chopper (I have that one). If you have a mini chopper, I would advise to use chicken fillets and mix everything yourself as I find the texture much better.
- A pan for the burgers
- 2 bowls to mix ingredients
- Some baking sheet
Ingredients for 2 persons:
For the Chicken Avocado Burgers:
- 250gr minced chicken or 2 chicken fillets
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 garlic clove
- 30gr bread crumbs (1/8 of a cup)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper
For the Parmesan Broccolis:
- 1 Broccoli (around 350gr)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 pinch of salt
- 30gr parmesan (1/8 of a cup)
Before you Start:
- Mince the garlic cloves.
- Mince the chicken if needed by cutting the fillets in small pieces and mixing them in the chopper or food processor.
- Cut the avocado in chunks.
Ready to go?
- Let’s start with the burgers:
- Mix all the ingredients, except the avocado, in a bowl. At the end add the avocado chunks.
- Shape into burgers (I made 3) and leave them aside in a plate.
- Let’s now prepare the broccolis:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, add: broccolis, a tablespoon of olive oil, the minced garlic and some salt. Toss together until it’s coated.
- Drizzle some olive oil on a baking sheet and then add the broccolis. Pour over the olive oil/garlic mix that will be left in the bowl.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let’s now cook the burgers:
- In a pan, heat some olive oil and a bit of butter on medium heat.
- When the pan is very hot, add the burgers and cook each side for 4 minutes (check from time to time to make sure they don’t burn and lower the heat if needed).
- Place the burger in a plate with the broccolis. Sprinkle the broccoli with some parmesan.
- BON APPÉTIT !