This one is perfect for a light lunch or dinner and is ready in 20 minutes (preparation & cooking time!). Ideal if you’re in a bit of a rush but want to eat something healthy.
What you need:
- A knife and a chopping board
- 2 pieces of foil paper
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 2 salmon fillets
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- Herbes de Provence mix
- A bit of olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Before you Start:
- Peel and finely slice the carrots
Ready to go?
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Lay the salmon fillet on a piece of foil paper, skin down.
- Lay the carrots and cherry tomatoes around each piece of salmon.
- Add salt, pepper and some herbes de provence on top. Then drizzle with olive oil.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and seal the packet.
- Do the same for the other salmon fillet.
- Place them into the oven and bake for 15 minutes (if your fillets are thick, you’ll need 20 minutes).
- BON APPÉTIT !
If you’re hungry, I would cook some rice on the side so it’s more filling.