One of the healthiest and easy ways to cook an egg! This breakfast will keep you full the whole morning. It is my favourite breakfast during the weekend or holiday.
What you need:
- A small glass
- A pot
- A knife and a chopping board
- A Spatula
Ingredients per person:
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of rye bread
- 1 avocado (or half)
- 5 to 7 cherry tomatoes
- A slice of hard cheese (I used Gouda)
- Salt & Pepper
Ready to go?
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the avocado pit. Peel the avocado using a spoon to separate the flesh from the skin.
- Put half the avocado on the bread and spread it over.
- Boil some water in a pot on medium heat.
- Break your egg in a glass of water.
- Once the water is simmering, pour the egg in the water. The secret is to DON’T touch it till it’s cooked. if you’re pot is big enough, you can cook many eggs at the same time (make sure to don’t touch them while in the pot).
- After 2 minutes, remove the egg from the water using a spatula and put it on the avocado bread.
- Add a bit of salt of pepper on top of the egg.
- BON APPÉTIT !