A delicious meal that requires almost no preparation and no specific kitchen equipment other than an oven dish, who doesn’t like that?
What you need:
- A big dish that can go in the oven
- A knife and a chopping board
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 4 chicken thighs (bone in, with skin)
- 250 grams chorizo sausage
- 500 grams baby potatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons regular olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- grated zest of one orange
- salt & pepper
- Green Beans
Before you start:
- Peel and roughly chop the onion
- Cut the chorizo in 4cm chunks
- Wash and cut the bigger potatoes in half
Ready to go?
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 7
- Put the oil in the bottom of your oven dish
- Rub the skin of the chicken in the oil, season with salt & pepper accordingly, then turn them skin side up.
- Add the cut pieces of the chorizo sausage, the new potatoes, onions, the orange zest and the oregano.
- Cook for 45 minutes, and baste the contents with the orange-colored juices mid-way.
- 10 minutes before the chicken is cooked, add the green beans in the boiling water
- BON APPÉTIT !